Sunday, August 2, 2009

sunday morning+evening


haaaaaaa.... i had nothing to say for today.. but today i was so happy coz i m meeting somebody yesterday... that person was so special in my heart eventough i cant grab my love with passionate.. gaga.. but then today something was happened to that guys.. haha.. so pity.. OMG, i was really stuck in the middle of heart between us.. i m not sure wether my hand was clapping with 1 fingers... guest, what was happened when we meet up yesterday?? huh, sound goes terrible, but in my inner heart says that that person was so kind to me.. adorable.. hey, cant you guys tell me where i can express my feeling?? should i talk to mr. counsellor.. hoho.. sound so stupid.. anyone cant settle down my problem.. its so complicated to understand my problems......




p/s: haha, correct my english.. betoi ka dak tak tw la.....

No comments:

Post a Comment