Monday, August 3, 2009

buzy day...


tara... evening to alls... so busy today coz got many thing to do... huargh, so tired by the way, i had thing to do... today, when i checked my email at 9.00 a.m i saw so many email tru my inbox.. hoho.. got some job that i had to finish up... na,at 3.30 p.m i finish ald my works... just waiting for tomorrow coz i has to fax all the description to SKMM... i dont know what to say for today coz i m really busy with my works... so its can make me forget all my problems for a moment.. but that person keep playing and blinking in my mind.. huh, so complicated... since i met that person on the last few weeks, i cant forget her smile.. she s so adorable, unpredictable she also has a good heart, loyalty and humble person... huhu i like her but why i cant make her like me????? am i not good enough?? or am i too bad person... duh.... sedey...

No comments:

Post a Comment